Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I'm thankful today for this pink coat! Richard's Aunt Debbie gave it to us a couple years ago and it fits Sheridan perfectly today!

I'm so thankful Lauren made All-Region band! She will travel in January for the actual All-Region Band Weekend.

This is a pic of her on Job Shadow Day. She shadowed our friend Kyle who owns the Sonic. Of course, she pictured slushes and car hopping, but when you follow the owner you do a lot more running to the bank and other errands, like unloading boxes of styrofoam cups. I was subbing in her Career Orientation class this last month so I got to run around town and take pictures of some of my students. Of course, I caught up with her! This is just another reason I'm thankful to live in a small town, where kids can do this kind of thing with friends!

9 days until Christmas!

No comments: