Yesterday was great!
1) I woke up rested! Richard is off on Fridays and we got up together and got the kids off to school together!
2) Richard and I went and loaded up the final 10 racks in Russellville we had borrowed from RL and I did a final sweep of the building we rented. We left them the keys...how freeing!
3) Richard and I went to the in-process sale in Conway. We unloaded the racks, put them in the busy busy store, I put size signs on them for the girls and then....we walked out! I wanted to stay...but didn't have to! I love our business, I love that it works like a well-oiled machine...and I love that they had everything working like clockwork.
4) Then...as our reward for a sale well done...we went and bought a King Size Bed. Richard has been wanting one for several years. I have protested strongly. Two years ago we even took a poll in our Sunday School class to see who had kings, queens or full beds. Really, I was against it. But yesterday we purchased a beautiful bed...delivered in 2 weeks.
5) I'm smiling so big as we come out of the store. I don't shop unless I have money, and I don't labor over decisions, my husband is in love with me.
6) Richard took me to Target. Then he bought me a mango slush. I mean, this is like a huge daytime date!! He let me look at bedding. Need I say more?
7) He then drove me to Staples so I could find the elusive graph paper that Ryan needs for school. Bingo!
8) If that wasn't enough, the man of my dreams takes me to Chilis for one of my favorite meals: chips and salsa, and the quesadilla explosion salad. Sure, I was not quite done munching on chips when he decided he had to get back to town...but I was still smiling.
9) After I picked up the kids from school...I took a little nap (still as enjoyable as ever) and then fixed a quick quesadilla meal for them! Lauren was working the band concession stand at the red/white game, Erin is a manager for the 7th grade team, Richard went to the parent meeting, Ryan played his first high school game...the weather was about 75 and perfect! No one got hurt and Lauren even got to spend the night with friends...Ahhh.
I love you. you are the best mom in the world. you are funny, Jesus love you mom, I like you, I know you like me "right" thank you for makeing dinner and lunch, I hopet you liket the prodject that i made you last night, I love that i didn't wack up winny this mornig.
Then she drew us at the bottom saying "I love you", "I love you too."
(sniff) "wack up winny" is something we're working on...not waking up whiny.
Counting my many blessings, one by one.