Saturday, November 20, 2010

Feeling the joy

OK, it's our first Friday since August without a football game! Richard and Ryan travelled to see a game, but the girls and I rented The Last Song and planned an evening at home.




I bought $22.50 dollars of supplies and made two really cute wreaths! I was inspired by the picture I posted here and thought it would be a good way to spend a Friday night at home with the girls.

Supplies:

greenery wreaths: $2 each
large ornaments: case of 24 for $5 each
small ornaments: case of 10 for $2
"JOY" ornament: $1
Ribbon: 2 rolls for $2.50 each


I used a glue gun to attach everything and I have 12 large ornaments, 8 small ornaments and a little ribbon left! It was a good value and fun too!








I can't wait to hang them up after Thanksgiving!!

No comments: