Saturday, February 12, 2011

I love my job!

One of my favorite things about my work on my Rhea Lana events is the new, precious friends I have made over the years. Christa and Allyson were one of the first that I ever trained. Their sale in South Tulsa is my Broken Arrow neighbor and I'm so thrilled to be able to spend time with them! They are fun to be with and so funny! They are also hard workers and good people. I'm so glad we're friends!



On Friday I headed to Tulsa to participate with the girls in the Tulsa Women's Expo. We told the hundreds of folks who came to the first day of the Expo that we were worth trying! We're going into an area where a competitor has been around for a long time. It's fun to be the "new guy" in town and talk to people about what we have to offer. It will be especially great when we have our own following.

No comments: