Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yep, still hot here



I leave tomorrow for Broken Arrow. 9 days away. So thankful for the ladies who are helping, even some new friends, new owners of Rhea Lana's of Minnetonka, Minnesota. They will be training at my event. I'm excited about our numbers growing these last 24 hours...it's a hot summer, and in Broken Arrow there is a consignment store on every corner! It's a tough market. My goal is to grow every time and keep bringing new folks in. I love working my job, but it's hard to leave. This week is the last week of summer for my kids. Richard has most of the week off, he'll be in charge of last minute swimming and trips. It will be interesting to see if the girls talk him into back to school clothes shopping. I think not.


In other developing news, we showed the house again on Friday and it sounds like they may make an offer. It's exciting to think we could be somewhere new in a few months and waiting on our new FAMILY MEMBERS! I can't imagine the joy to see faces of kids who we get to tell they're going to be with us forever. I bet God loves those moments too.


Sheridan and I memorized this verse last week:

Let the words of my mouth,

and the meditation of my heart

be pleasing in Your sight,

O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Psalm 16:14.

No comments: