Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving


We spent Thanksgiving in Mtn Home with my family and had a great time laughing, eating and hanging out with my parents. We hadn't all been to MH since last Christmas.

The girls and I spent some time at the store with Mom. We shopped a little bit on Friday and played games in the evening.  Richard and Ryan helped Dad and Jeff hang some of my dad's extensive outside Christmas light display. We all watched the BIG Razorback game on Saturday. The high point of the holiday was having Sheridan in the kitchen helping my mom and I with Thanksgiving dinner. The low point was the Hogs loss to LSU.

We are so blessed to be loved by our familes. My parents have loved Richard from the moment he became part of the family...maybe from the moment he offered to take me off their hands! We have a lot to be thankful for, every day of the year.










No comments: