Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last week in pictures

Richard was in Atlanta from Wednesday - Saturday. It was a tough week for a million reasons, but as they say, the show must go on. My family has a busy schedule and so we pressed on.


Wednesday:

It's HOMECOMING week here. All the schools participate in spirit week. On this day Lauren was dressed for ROCK STAR DAY (she's giving Erin an autograph). Erin is dressed up in backwards day (notice the hood on her front with her backpack). Sheridan is dressed up for school pictures. She's not much on dressing up, it comes back to the shy thing...and she certainly wasn't going to wear a skirt or dress on PE day...oh my.

Thursday: Junior High Football. Richard was in Atlanta and I was tickled for some girl time with two sweet friends who took me to the game. The best part was that they took me to a local diner on the way and we had the best meal!






Considering I bought my pink camera on a cruise ship out of desperation, I was tickled to get this picture of Ryan passing. He played quite a bit of quarterback last Thursday against West Fork. We didn't win, and it's frustrating.






I made this framed quilt from an old window frame and quilt scraps. I put it on the wall over my desk on Tuesday but it was Friday until everyone noticed.




Saturday: At 4 AM I heard something in the closet, sure enough it was Richard. He had driven straight through from Atlanta when the conference ended on Friday night. I was so glad to have him home, even at 4:00.


Soccer games: Ryan and Lauren calling the coin toss.

Richard, home at last.





This cracked me up! Sheridan volunteered to be the line judge for our side of the field. She was serious about her duty!



(Click on any picture to see them better)

1 comment:

I'm Jaime said...

We LOVE the Red Rooster!!!