Saturday, January 31, 2009

Date night with the HOGS!


We were invited by friends to go to Fayetteville to watch the Hogs last Saturday afternoon. Our friends got an emergency work call and couldn't go, but they encouraged us to go anyway...and we did!

There's not very many fun spots (within driving distance) that I'd rather go with Richard than Bud Walton Arena! Honestly, the HOGS aren't having a good run right now, but I love the band, the people, the kettle corn...and calling the HOGS with 17,000 people!

Being on a date with Richard (at a game) is one of my favorite things! If our team wins, it's just icing on the cake!

In case you're wondering. You're not allowed to take pictures with a flash camera...the usher informed me of that.

Hey Dad, at the time I didn't know where you and Jeff were sitting...but you're in this picture. Can you see yourself? It's like a Where's Waldo!

No comments: