Sunday, January 24, 2010

What's for Dinner



Last week was great in the meal department! With Richard gone I was a little extra busy after school and I loved having our dinners already planned. This week I'll be gone on Tuesday night to a swim meet but there will be leftovers in the fridge for those left behind!

Monday: Black Bean Enchiladas
Tuesday: swim meet ...leftovers for those at home
Wednesday: church night
Thursday: Taco Salad
Friday: Shrimp Pasta
Saturday: White Chicken Chili
Sunday: Alice Springs Chicken (link to recipe)

On Sunday I'm going to make one of my favorite copy cat dishes: Alice Springs Chicken. It's from Outback Steak House and I love the flavors. We really enjoyed having two college kids over for lunch this Sunday and if I plan a nice meal, then it will be easy to invite some friends over again. Of course, my family loves it if we have a good meal then too!

For a cute notebook like mine:



For more menus link over to I'm an Organizing Junkie!

2 comments:

Growth in God said...

I love your notebook paper. That is adorable! Thanks for the comment. You have a nice Blog
Blessings
Jenn

Laura said...

Thanks for stopping by at Sahm I Am! I just love getting comments and having visitors!