Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The day before the last day of summer


Had to count down the hours until Sheridan's open house. then she cold-shoulders the principal, when he introduces himself. OH, I can't get over that Sheridan has a little shy streak. I take full responsibility for her choice tonight. I've treated her like the baby of the family one too many times. We're working on it.


We capped off a wonderful summer Bible study with wiffle ball and sno cones at the church! I love this group of kids. They have been so faithful to our study and to one another. They have text(ed) me when they're going to be late and come after work some nights. They have called to just talk and a couple have made really big decisions. I am so thankful for this time. Richard and I both looked forward to every Tuesday night.

Katie, the human scoreboard.



The very tough winning team.








5th inning stretch: sno cones!



No comments: