Friday, September 17, 2010

More Broken Arrow

Can't say enough about sweet friends who come across state lines and help me in the store for three days! Jane, you're a dear and I'm so thankful for you. Jane is one of the first friends I made in Clarksville. Fifteen years ago she worked at the post office and invited me to church...the rest is history.



I've talked to hundreds of moms in the last 5 days. The response has been so good as we are the new guys in a busy consignment area. Moms have spread the word that we are friendly, organized and had good clothing and toys in the store.

Not nearly enough people in Broken Arrow got the word about our event this time, but I have 7 pages of email addresses to add to our mailing list! Woo hoo! One more day left to sell clothes and sell the idea of our sale. I'm thankful for two of our leaders who are helping tomorrow sorting the unsold items and keeping me company in the store.

God has provided in a million ways this week...counting my blessings.

No comments: