Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Angels we have heard on high



I love being the director of the children's choir. And I love Christmas musical night. It doesn't make any difference to me that I'm completely frazzled on Wednesday nights after every practice...or that my voice is scratchy every Thursday because I had to talk for every second of our practices on Wednesday nights to keep everyone's attention.







And, it doesn't matter that I got THE. WORST. HEADACHE. from the stress in my neck the day after the musical.








What matters is that God shows up in a big way when children sing about His miracles, His work, and His love. It's truly a place for miracles at a Christmas program, sung by children, singing God-songs.






My prayer is that these children will NEVER forget the musical and it's simple message of His Love coming down at Christmas.






God has blessed me with the dearest friend in Becky. This year, in particular, we have been confidants and prayer partners. What a sweet thing it is to have a good friend who loves and seeks the Lord, who is growing in their faith, who encourages me to be stronger in my faith.

No comments: