Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Worship Celebration

I don't normally take my camera to worship, but I just wanted to on Sunday. The morning started off with a pancake breakfast for the whole church. Lots of families eating together, visiting, talking to friends. Some visitors too.

Erin and Lauren played handbells before the service. Erin sang in the choir and Lauren played her trumpet in the orchestra. It was very full on stage and very Christmassy. Our children's choir came up and led the congregation in Away in a Manger. So sweet to see families filling the sanctuary to celebrate.
I had invited two families who didn't come. It's sad because I know they weren't anywhere else worshipping, but also peaceful because I know God has them on His radar at all times.

"For unto you is born this day, in the city of David, a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."

No comments: