Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas with family - part 3



It's my 40th Christmas morning celebrating in my parent's home. My kids love to wake up and have a delicious monkey bread breakfast (Sheridan now helps make it), open stockings, take pictures in front of the tree and then get into the presents. It's a comfortable family time and I'm glad my children are growing up in such a loving environment. Because we were taking our kids to Colorado for their main Christmas present, they were especially excited to open several gifts from Grandma and Grandpa.

I do have the most generous parents and they love all their grandchildren with the same giving spirit I grew up with. I know I wasn't grateful enough, so I'm thankful my kids recognize the gift of having loving grandparents on both sides of our family.





Counting blessings is easy when surrounded by family celebrating Christ's birth. SO much to be thankful for.

No comments: