Tuesday, February 7, 2012

PROM

I'm not a big fan of prom. There's so many expectations about this ONE BIG night, and I think it's been portrayed pretty losely on tv. However, we've allowed Ryan to attend twice and both times with the right girl, the right activities, and with his good friends, it has been a fun, memorable event for him.

SO, this year Lauren has been asked by Dillon, one of our former Dbacks and a guy we've seen grow up around Ryan. We're pretty happy with her choice, or his, whatever. I will say I was dreading going to pick out our first formal for a girl who would rather have on her skinny jeans and sperrys any day of the week.

After a lot of pre-activity discussion about , we headed out and ended up in Russellville. This is the closest town to us, and not where we had planned to go...but God showed up and in less than 2 hours we had ordered a dress. I don't want to post pictures prematurely, but I can't help it.especially since "we are not getting a red dress." Ha! We were both pretty excited and relieved. I can't wait to get to play with her hair now!  (joke)



No comments: