Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gearing up for Rhea Lana's in Russellville




I'm gearing up for my next event and I'm digging in! I'm so thankful for a blessing in our lives as we have sold our second event in Broken Arrow. After 3 seasons, we had a mother/daughter team from the area approach us about buying. In true "only God could do this" form, Richard and I had discussed, prayed, and agreed that we we would be open to selling the business the DAY BEFORE Rhea Lana called us with the question.

This was on a Friday and Richard was out of town. On Monday he faxed them our paperwork and financials on the business and a number we would be willing to sell for. On Tuesday night, after talking to their accountant, they agreed to the price. OH MY! I'm so thankful for the instant relief of not having two locations, two marketing orders, and the travel involved in running the business in Broken Arrow (2 1/2 hours away). I know the income potential is great in Broken Arrow, but I'm at a time in my life that the stress is too much.

I'm going to do more training with our new franchisees and I'll be an account executive for a few of our franchises. I love my job and I'm excited about my Russellville event...in 5 weeks!

No comments: