Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Meal Plan - May 18-24


Last week was wonderful! I was so relieved to not only have a plan...but on the days when the plan wouldn't work we had food in the house for flexibility! I had forgotten about a fund raiser dinner on Tuesday night and Wednesday night Richard isn't home for dinner. Also, on Thursday we had a band concert and so dinner needed to be early and quick. It all worked out...and I'm lovin' the plan again!

dinners only:
MONDAY: chicken and rice, corn and raw veggies

TUESDAY: crockpot swiss steak, twice baked potatoes

WEDNESDAY: soft tacos, spanish rice, beans

THURSDAY: chicken spaghetti, green beans, garlic bread

FRIDAY: (I'll be gone) taco soup, chips and salsa, cheese and crackers

SATURDAY: (I'll be gone) leftovers from week/ pizza

SUNDAY LUNCH: pork chops, baked potatoes

For more great menus check out http://orgjunkie.com/

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love my plan too. It has stopped the daily "what's for dinner" from my husband, and I have more time for my kids. The weeks we go without a plan are chaotic. Yours looks pretty good!