Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cousins

It's crazy that all my children's cousins live within 2 hours of us and we see none of them regularly. We are all pretty busy families!

One of our highlights is when our cousins drive by and stop to visit!



Ashley brought her kiddos by on the way to Mimi's (see above) and then the next week the kids stayed with us for 3 days! It was really crazy for me to have so many little ones! I mean, my big kids are big compared to a 5,3, and 1 year old!

It was fun and Ryan and Lauren were the BEST helpers ever. Erin was at summer camp and missed out on most of our days with the Shaver kiddos.


The big news this week is that our cousin Meredith invited Jesus into her heart! This is the most wonderful news and we are cheering with the angels!
HOW GREAT IS THE LOVE THE FATHER HAS LAVISHED ON US, THAT WE SHOULD BE CALLED CHILDREN OF GOD! I JOHN 3:1

No comments: