Monday, September 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


It helps me so much to post this...
We are busy in the evenings, so planning ahead helps me make sure I have ingredients at home...

Monday - Baked Potato Bar; We'll eat in shifts before and after soccer at 5:30.

Tuesday - Chili; We have a parenting class here at 6:00, so this will be great for easy clean up and the house will smell like I cook!

Wednesday - Dirty Rice and Salad; I use a box mix and ground beef. It's quick so I can make it after subbing half a day and before church.

Thursday - Soft Tacos; Ground beef, cheese, Spanish rice, sour cream, everyone makes their own and I can clean up leftovers quick! Ryan's football game is here at 7:00 PM.

Friday - Chicken Fajitas; I'll be home most of the day so I can marinate chicken and dice peppers and onions. My family loves this meal and if we have any "extra" kids, there will be enough. Served with cheese dip, corn chips and salad.

Saturday - Pizza; During soccer season this is the only way to go! Richard picks pizza up on Saturdays after our games. Festival of Leftovers for dinner.

Check out more menus at www.orgjunkie.com.

2 comments:

Little Towhee said...

I'd love to know how you fix Dirty Rice as my 5 year old loves the Bojangles' variety. Thanks for sharing. . . looks like a yummy week!

Emily

Frugal Finds said...

I love your food all week!! I will be over!