Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One of the things...


Ryan, #14, was a team captain at this game against Huntsville on 9/11/08. We won, 28 - 6.

One of the things I love about living in a small town is football games. You recognize half the people in the stands and you know the other half by name. Your kids have friends there they can sit with, you can buy bottled water for a buck, and you know the fight song.

For me, at a junior high game I can sit in the stands and see Ryan on the field and look to my right and see Lauren in the band. Erin is happy visiting with her friends, Sheridan mimics the cheerleaders and Richard works on the field with the chain gang. That's good stuff.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Well, I haven't been on my blog (or anyone else's) in 2 months, so it was so fun to come and catch up! It makes me feel closer to you all. I'm finally recovering from my sale in NWA and plan to get back on my blog in the next few days.