Monday, October 6, 2008

Menu - Oct 6-12


Last week was a success, I think I'll try for two in a row!
Monday - TACO SOUP

I subbed at school today and made this EASY soup in about 5 minutes when I got home. Everyone in my family loves taco soup and it's soooo easy!

TACO SOUP
Brown 1 lb ground beef and drain.
In the same large pot add one large can of petit diced tomatoes,
one drained can of corn,
one drained can of black beans (you could change this depending on what you have),
and one can rotel (tonight I just had diced chilis and added them instead).
I also added one packet of taco seasoning.

This is a great recipe to double and serve when you have people over. You can serve it with Fritos and veggies and it takes little prep time.

I let this soup simmer on the stove until dinner. I will make cornbread muffins to eat with it. Yumm!

Tuesday - CHICKEN SPAGHETTI, at Richard's request (6:00 Parenting class)

Wednesday - MOZARELLA BREAD (French Bread) with salad (before church)

Thursday - The girls can make and enjoy BEAN AND BEEF NACHOS. Ryan and I will be out of town for his football game.

Friday - GRILLED CHICKEN WRAPS - Each week is required to have one meal with flour tortillas!

Saturday - PIZZA (after soccer)

Sunday - (CROCKPOT) CHICKEN TACOS

Get more menu ideas from www.orgjunkie.com!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

That looks likes a great menu! We're having a lot of the same things this week :)