Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cute enough to eat!

I was teaching Tuesday, but I got to run down to Sheridan's Thanksgiving feast at the Primary School (another reason I love living in a small town). OH MY! Parents make indian and pilgrim costumes and the pilgrims invite the indians over for a special Thanksgiving meal! The pilgrims sit on one side of the table, the indians the other. One of the tricky parts was sitting down with the indian vests without ripping them on the chairs and for the pilrim ladies, keeping those little bonnets on.

They had sandwiches, corn and mac and cheese. Mamas brought dessert too. It was PRECIOUS! I mean, precious. Thankfully, Sheridan's top notch teacher (who has seen it all before) had her camera and let me take pics.

Get out your kleenexes...this is precious! (did I already say that?)




No comments: