Sunday, January 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Jan 12 - Jan 18


I haven't done this in awhile, but it feels good to write it down, like putting on a soft pair of socks in the winter...ok, that may be a little over the top...but you get my meaning. It's a treat to be prepared and not have to stand in the kitchen in indecision every night!

Monday - Dirty Rice (my family loves this EASY meal)

Tuesday - Quiche (I bought pre-made crust this week) What DO you serve with quiche? Fruit salad is my only idea!

Wednesday - Chicken Enchiladas (already made and in the fridge!), rotel and tortilla chips

Thursday - Homemade Pizza (pepperoni, sauted onions and cheese)

Friday - Taco Salad

Saturday - Potato Soup

Sunday - Pork Chops (I love having these ready after church and tender from the crock pot)
green beans, and crescent rolls

for more menus...over 300!...check out www.organizingjunkie.com

No comments: