Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end of 2009

I remember taking pictures on New Years Eve of 2000. Ahhh. Where did the time go?

My Top Ten for 2009:
(click on the yellow words to link to the post)

1. Ryan's fabulous year as a CHS Panther. Honorable Mention All-District, Sophomore year!

2. Both of our Rhea Lana events and their growth, February and August.


3. Lauren making 1st band, 5th chair in All-Region Band.


4. Sheridan's Polka Dot Birthday Party.


5. The day that Sheridan read "hypertonic solution" from Ryan's biology book.

6. The week in Florida with our family.


7. Going to the Arkansas/Texas A&M game in Cowboy Stadium with Richard and good friends.



8. Erin's first year in the CJH band, playing my flute!



9. I have to admit it...our new bed and bedding! Call me shallow, but I love my bed!


10. Laughing with Lauren after the ear piercing incident.



I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family 2010!

I'd love to make some predictions, but that would take all the fun out of it and I've learned that my plans are rubbish compared to His!

No comments: